Sunday 15 July 2012

Punta Mita

My parents are currently living in a little paradisaical place in Mexico, called Punta Mita (located in Nayarit, close to Puerto Vallarta) I just got to spend one fantastic, hot, sunny and relaxing month here... and this weekend was my last one :(, before heading back to the UK [ I'm volunteering at the olympics :)].

As a farewell, we decided to spend the weekend at Imanta, which is seriously one of the most amazing hotels in the world [of course St.Regis Punta Mita is also as amazing ;) I 'll do a post on that one later on] hahah had to include that if not I could potentially be disinherited by my father. :p










 That was the view from the living room of our villa, the building on the right was my parents bedroom and the one on the left mine and my sister's...and the pool, all for us, with an amazing beach view















 Sorry for the mess, and my dad haha, but thats a pic of the room, and behind  is the toilet with a gorrrgeous bath tub!

crab trails..making pretty patterns on the sand!


It was an amazing end to my month at home.


xxx, Tatiana


1 comment:

  1. che loooca, poonete la foto de los cuatro que esta BUENA. parezco un poroto. bueh, beijos, cool blog.

    ReplyDelete