Sunday 18 November 2012

Mendoza- Tierra del Sol y del Buen Vino


Today's post is about one of my favourite places in the world, where I lived 3 years ( and where I want to get married, not even close of having a boyfriend, but that is just a minor detail haha). It's Mendoza, Argentina's wine capital, a place that has an enchantment like few others, a place I once called home and where many of my best friends live.
So here go some pictures of Mendoza "La tierra del sol y del buen vino" ( Mendoza, Land of sunshine and good wine)






Having fun with the longboard!!








Hope you enjoyed these pictures :) Lots of outside activities as you see! Always good for the mind and body! haha
And what is your idea of amazing holidays? Or your secret little paradise on earth?
Besos!
T

1 comment:

  1. Oh my godddddddddddddd your dog looks sooooooo much like my dog!

    Loving your blog so far lady!


    xo

    ReplyDelete