Sunday 20 January 2013

Farm in Uruguay

Today's post is about a very special place. My farm in Uruguay...
You know those places where you feel at complete peace, where you are far from all the hysteria, stress, non-stop rhythm of city life? Well, that's what my farm is for me...where I can be alone with my thoughts, just myself, and nature. Which is what I need right now in the middle of exams, snow and cold. So I thought I would go through my pictures and with calm music just pretend I am there for a few seconds. One can dream (and procrastinate) right?











Do you also have a sanctuary? Where all problems seem to go away?

xx,
T

4 comments:

  1. Awh those horses are gorgeous! I just think of home, which for me is Bath :) don't worry about exams I'm sure you will be great! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaanks :)!! Aww I love studying in your hometown!! Its such a lovely city!!! whereabouts are you studying?? xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! No wonder you love to be there so much? Are you from Uruguay? I have to admit I am curious as to why you have a farm there... not the most common thing to see out there! I just found your blog and I have really enjoyed your writing and getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bonnie! Yeah Im originally from Uruguay :) and my grandparents live there, thats why we have a farm! Its a beautiful country you should try and visit!!!! I really enjoyed reading your blog too and will also start following along :)!!!
      xxx

      Delete